Saying that, there are still the steals in London.
Low cost Airlines – so you noticed that there are hundreds of flights in and out of London on a daily basis. With good planning you can still find a cheap flight to London –
- Ryanair to Stansted/Luton or Gatwick – http://www.ryanair.com/
- Easy Jet to Stansted/Luton or Gatwick – http://www.easyjet.com/
- Wizz air …..
Accommodation – so you searched for places to stay and found the price OUT OF THIS WORLD.
My suggestion is search a little bit afield.
For Heathrow arrivals good connections are from –
- Kew, Chiswick or Brentford
- Richmond or Kingston are also good choices.
- Clapham (Junction, high street) or Battersea
- Wandsworth, Wimbledon or Putney are also good
- What you could do – Waterloo to London Bridge recommendation
- What you could do – London Bridge area recommendation
- … is have dinner at Gelata Pera – Brentford
- … having dinner at Cafe Rouge
- …is having dinner at Burger and Lobster
Some of my favourites are: